Before you get started with Livestrong’s online and mobile app, it’s a good idea to check out a solid MyPlate Calorie Tracker review. This can help you to understand the features of the application, as well as its strengths and weaknesses, in order to know whether or not it is likely to be right for you.
The brand itself is widely built on an informational website built on many articles on several different wellness topics. Among the main categories has been dieting and weight loss, which does make the app a solid fit. However, as any good MyPlate Calorie Tracker review will show, there is no one app meant for everyone. Therefore, it’s up to you to learn about this one and know if it meets your expectations.
There are a few MyPlate Calorie Tracker review posts currently available. They typically include the following information:
• Premise – The program was designed to offer a tracker that is as straightforward as possible. They claim to be “everything you need to lose weight in one place” while asking only a user’s age, gender, weight, height, and weight goal. Though the central focus is calorie tracking, it also provides nutrition feedback – such as sodium or sugar consumption – through graphs and charts based on foods the user entered. It has a web-based and Android and iOS mobile app option.
• Cost – The basic use of this program is free, but there is also a “Gold Membership” premium level that opens up more resources and tools. That said, the official website for this product doesn’t provide information about this additional membership level as described in third party reviews, so the specific cost and details is not officially offered at this time.
• Customer Support – The official website has a Contact Us page through which Livestrong.com offers an email address for questions, concerns or complaints.
• Customer rating – At the time this review was written, the Android and iOS apps both had a solid rating from dieters who use it as a calorie counter.
• Alternative options – There are dozens upon dozens of other options available both among mobile apps and web-based programs. For instance, the Fooducate App can also help mobile users to learn more about what they’re eating. Online, Sharefit users can track their nutrition, fitness and weight as well as participate in forums, watch videos and read articles, among other things. Moreover that latter program, while free, allows users to collect points which generate charitable donations.