Do you want to give yourself nine weeks to lose some excess weight that you have been carrying? Well, that’s a great strategy! With a couple of months of consistent effort, you can achieve some pretty amazing results. But the key is to choose the right 9 week weight loss strategy that will get you excited, keep you motivated, and prevent you from quitting before you reach the finish line.
Below are some tips that can help you choose a 9 week weight loss plan that will allow you to achieve your goals. If you have any questions, though, be sure to talk to your doctor first.
Before You Start, Know How Much You’ll Lose
Before you start your 9 week weight loss plan, have a realistic weight loss goal in mind. If you have a lot of weight to lose, you might not be able to shed it all within the nine-week timeframe. However, you can certainly ensure that you get yourself well on your way towards losing all of the weight over time.
Why can’t you expect to lose everything within nine weeks? Well, according to Women’s Health, experts recommend losing just 1 to 2 pounds per week. This is a great way to ensure you lose a safe amount of weight, without overdoing it and putting your body through too much stress. And, it can also help ensure you achieve long-lasting weight loss results. Remember, it isn’t just about losing the weight, but it is also about keeping it off!
So, how much can you expect to lose over the course of 9 weeks? Well, you might shed anywhere from 9 to 18 pounds. Not bad, right?
What Should Go into a 9 Week Weight Loss Strategy?
Now that you have a weight loss goal in mind, it’s time to think about what you will do to make your weight loss plan work for you.
Here are some things to consider if you want to prevent yourself from quitting:
- – Cut 500 calories every day through diet and exercise. Over the course of a week, you’ll eliminate 3,500 calories, and that is a pound of fat.
- – Decide what eating plan you will follow, making sure it is one that will not eliminate entire food groups, or make it too difficult for you to stay on track. Remember, everything in moderation!
- – Focus on incorporating more plants into your daily diet, and aim to get more fiber as well because it can fill you up and keep you feeling full. And, don’t forget to control your portions at every meal.
- – Come up with a plan that has you eating throughout the day, rather than skipping meals. Eat breakfast, and make sure you don’t eat late at night.
- – Exercise at least three times a week, doing moderate-intensity to high-intensity exercises that get your heart rate up, and that also build the strength of your muscles. This can help boost your metabolism, and it can help you burn more fat and calories.
- – If you can work out six days a week, with one day for rest, do that. But, you might need to work your way up to that if you are not accustomed to working out regularly.
- – Select exercises that you actually have fun doing. That way, you won’t dread doing them.
Get Started on Your 9 Week Weight Loss Plan Today!
There are so many different diet plans and exercise routines that you can choose from, so you can come up with your very own 9 week weight loss strategy surprisingly easily. And, because you are in control of coming up with your own plan, you can lower the odds of quitting before you’re done.